Evening paddling for beginners
Explore stockholm’s magical waters on a SUP board! Discover Stockholm on water as you are paddling peacefully, being present in every paddle shovel along the beautiful urban nature. You paddle calmly and quietly with a high presence to the surroundings and yourself.
Highlights of the tour:
Discover Stockholm's sights and stunning scenery from the water.
Understand the basics of paddling and find safety on the board.
Paddle calmly and quietly standing or sitting.
Move with joy and freedom
EVENING PADDLING SUP 75 MIN
- Price: 350 SEK/pers
- Time: Thuesdays at 18:30-19:45
- Place: Långholmen kajak, Långholmen. (Metro: Hornstull)
During the tour you will learn the basics of paddling, find safety on the board and you will see some of Stockholm’s sights and amazing nature from a new perspective, the waterway. Take the opportunity to create contact with your body and your breath on the board. Along the tour you will learn the basics of paddling, find your sanctuary on board and get inspired to explore mindfulness on water. At the end of the tour we explore a floating meditation lying on the board with your eyes closed, floating freely. No prior SUP or paddling experience is required. Evening paddling is a perfect opportunity to curiously get to know a paddle board and the paddle. There are no requirements for you to stand up.
For all tours applies:
- Be at the starting location 10 minutes before the class starts.
- Level of knowledge: All No prior experience is needed.
- Held in both swedish and english
- You’re wearing a life jacket and leash that you’re borrowing from us.
- Number of participants: max 10 persons, at least 4 persons
- Knowing how to swim is required
- Max weight: 130 kg
Good things to bring:
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes to paddle in or preferably a wetsuit
- A warmer sweater for relaxation depending on the weather.
- Bottle of water, sunscreen and sunglasses if needed
“Smooth reception, knowledgeable staff who keep track of the weather and wind. Lovely views. Overall a really nice experience”
“Would like to recommend Långholmens kayak. So nice staff, nice kayaks and fabulously beautiful invironment to paddle in!”
“The guide was excellent and the city is even more beautiful from the water, if possible. A great way to get active and have a unique experience.”
Find us and get prepared
The tour starts at our rental at Långholmen, Alstaviksvägen 3. There is a parking at Långholmen camping next to us. Please come 10 minutes before to check in and prepare with equipment.