Långholmen kajak, org. nr. 559008-9784, processes personal data in connection with trading on
https://langholmenkajak.se/ and is the data controller of the processing. Personal data
processed in order for Långholmen kayak to be able to provide its services, mainly for the following
• To receive and process your orders and ship your goods to you.
• To handle any returns.
• To send you SMS notifications about delivery status.
• To answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services.
• To send marketing offers via newsletters.
• To send you surveys that give you the opportunity to influence Långholmen kayak’s offers and
The data processed is the data that you provide, for example, when placing orders,
contact customer service or similar. The information you provide includes, among other things: contact,
delivery address and ordered goods (the “Personal Data”). The personal data is necessary to:
Långholmen kayak should be able to achieve the purposes. Certain information may also be obtained from
public records or from other publicly available sources.
The main legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary to:
Långholmen kajak must be able to fulfil its commitments to its customers. Some treatments
is also based on the fact that Långholmen kajaks’ legitimate interest in being able to conduct their business on one
efficiently and safely and on Långholmen kajak’s obligation to comply with legal obligations.
Personal data may be shared with authorities and other parties such as Långholmen kajak
hires to achieve the purposes, such as delivery. In some cases, these actors may be based in
countries outside the EU / EEA. If the European Commission does not consider that the country ensures an adequate
level of protection, the transfer to the third party will be supported by the Commission
standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU / EEA, see the articles
45–46 in regulation 2016/679 (”GDPR”). These standard contract clauses are accessible here:
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/. The treatment of
The personal data will last for as long as it takes to fulfill the purposes or as long as
Långholmen kajak are obliged to do this. The personal data is then deleted.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data, you can contact Långholmen kajak
via [email protected] You can also use this address if you want to practice any of them
rights you have under the GDPR as registered. Please note that the rights under the GDPR are not
absolute and that an invocation of a right therefore does not necessarily lead to an action. Your
rights under the GDPR include the following:
• Right of access – According to Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to access the Personal Data and to be
informed about the treatment. That information is contained in this document.
• Right to rectification – According to Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain errors without undue delay
personal data relating to you corrected. Considering the purpose of the treatment, you also have
the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
• Right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”) – In certain circumstances, you have the support of
Article 17 GDPR right to have Personal Data deleted.
• Right to restrict use – In certain circumstances, you are entitled under Article 18 of the GDPR
to limit the processing of Personal Data.
• Right to data portability – According to Article 20 GDPR, you have the right to obtain the Personal Data in one
structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this information
to another personal data controller.
• Right to object – According to Article 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to certain treatment of
The personal data, for example such processing as is based on Långholmen kajaks justified
Finally, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Protection Authority (formerly the Data Inspection), which can be contacted via
[email protected] or 08-657 61 00.