SUP Afterwork, a perfect way to unwind after a day at work or a swing at town. We start by getting to know the board and how to control it in the best way. Then we hop on and enjoy the view and the vibrant city life on Södermalm.
Highlights of the tour:
Understand the basics of paddling and find safety on the board.
Paddle calmly and quietly standing or sitting.
Move with joy and freedom
SUP-paddling afterwork 90 MIN
- Price: 390 SEK/person
- Time: Thursdays 17:30-19:00
- Place: Tanto SUP & Kajak, Tantolunden. (Metro: Hornstull)
Once we’re back on land, there’s the option to have a drink of your choice at a nearby waterfront bar. There are plenty of places within walking distance if you want to continue your summer night with dinner and more.
We follow the world-famous ASI SUP paddling program which gives you great SUP skills so you learn to paddle in no time!
During the tour you will get:
- An introduction to SUP equipment.
- Familiarize yourself with water safety so that you feel comfortable on the water.
- Introduction to paddling on your knees and standing.
- Learn how to control your board.
For all tours applies:
- Be at the starting location 10 minutes before the class starts.
- Level of knowledge: All No prior experience is needed.
- Held in both swedish and english
- You’re wearing a life jacket and leash that you’re borrowing from us.
- Number of participants: max 8 pers, minimum 4 pers.
- Knowing how to swim is required
- Max weight: 130 kg
Good things to bring:
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes to paddle in or preferably a wetsuit
- A warmer sweater for relaxation depending on the weather.
- Bottle of water, sunscreen and sunglasses if needed
“Smooth reception, knowledgeable staff who keep track of the weather and wind. Lovely views. Overall a really nice experience”
“Would like to recommend Långholmens kayak. So nice staff, nice kayaks and fabulously beautiful invironment to paddle in!”
“The guide was excellent and the city is even more beautiful from the water, if possible. A great way to get active and have a unique experience.”
Find us and get prepared
The tour start at our rental in Tantolunden, at Tanto SUP & Kayak. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check in and some time to prepare the equipment. Warm welcome!