SUP-paddling around the islands
What better way than to start the weekend by enjoying Stockholm’s beautiful nature and silhouette? If you have not previously experienced the city from the water, you will now get to see it from a whole new perspective.
Highlights of the tour:
Understand the basics of paddling and find safety on the board.
Paddle calmly and quietly standing or sitting.
Individual technology coaching
SUP-paddling around the islands 90 MIN
- Price: 490 SEK/person
- Time: Fridays 10:30-12:30
- Place: Tanto SUP & Kajak, Tantolunden. (Metro: Hornstull)
We start from Tantolunden located in the trendy district of Södermalm and then go and paddle around Stockholm’s most varied islands. We follow the world-famous ASI SUP paddling program and the tour includes several different elements. Plus, you’ll get a unique tour of Stockholm. Even if you’ve lived here all your life, you’ll see things that you’ve never seen before!
During the tour you will get:
- An introduction to SUP equipment.
- Familiarize yourself with water safety so that you feel comfortable on the water.
- Introduction to paddling on your knees and standing.
- Learn how to control your board.
- Individualized technology coaching so even if you have paddled before, you have the opportunity to develop.
For all tours applies:
- Be at the starting location 10 minutes before the class starts.
- Level of knowledge: All No prior experience is needed.
- Held in both swedish and english
- You’re wearing a life jacket and leash that you’re borrowing from us.
- Number of participants: max 8 pers, minimum 4 pers.
- Knowing how to swim is required
- Max weight: 130 kg
Good things to bring:
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes to paddle in or preferably a wetsuit
- A warmer sweater for relaxation depending on the weather.
- Bottle of water, sunscreen and sunglasses if needed
“Smooth reception, knowledgeable staff who keep track of the weather and wind. Lovely views. Overall a really nice experience”
“Would like to recommend Långholmens kayak. So nice staff, nice kayaks and fabulously beautiful invironment to paddle in!”
“The guide was excellent and the city is even more beautiful from the water, if possible. A great way to get active and have a unique experience.”
Find us and get prepared
The tour start at our rental in Tantolunden, at Tanto SUP & Kayak. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check in and some time to prepare the equipment. Warm welcome!